Join the Fundy Biosphere Reserve
The UNESCO Fundy Biosphere Reserve is pleased to offer a membership program to reach out to those who would like to lend their support and collaboration. Becoming a member of the FBR is a great way to help promote biodiversity conservation, sustainable development and community capacity building throughout the region.
Membership is open to individuals, families, organizations, institutions, businesses and municipalities who sign the Charter of the Fundy Biosphere Reserve, signifying their commitment to the FBR’s principles:
- Protect the natural resources of the region;
- Develop the economy in a sustainable way;
- Support and preserve cultural heritage;
- Minimize impacts on the environment;
- Be a part of the community; and
- Educate and raise awareness about the Fundy Biosphere Reserve.
Why Become a Member?
With their one-time membership fee, members receive:
- Newsletters (3 per year);
- Regular information and updates on programs and events;
- A copy of the Charter of the Fundy Biosphere Reserve, suitable for framing;
- A copy of the FBR Best Practices Toolkit;
- An invitation to attend the AGM and other member events;
- Opportunities to contribute to the direction of the FBR via the Planning Advisory Group and its working subcommittees (e.g. Outreach, Education, Research, Monitoring);
- Permission to use the FBR logo for promotional purposes; and
- The satisfied feeling of supporting New Brunswick's only UNESCO designation.
The one-time membership fee is determined by the applicant's nature.
|Government organizations, municipalities, and businesses||$100|
|First Nations, non-profits or charitable organizations, and schools||$40|
Please contact the FBR if you have any questions or concerns regarding membership and any related documents at [email protected].
The collection, use, disclosure, retention, and disposal of information collected via this web site is done in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.